Your access to and use of www.bakeandtake.co.uk (“the Website”) is subject to these terms and conditions. You must not use the Website for any purpose which is unlawful and/or not allowed by these terms and conditions. By using the Website, you are deemed to have read and accepted these terms and conditions and the practices referred to in this policy.
2. Ownership of the Website
The Website is owned and operated by Bakery Works Ltd, 30 Staveleigh Mall, Ashton-under-Lyne, OL6 7JQ.
3. Our liability
The information on the Website is intended to be useful and informative for customers, investors, potential investors, employees and potential employees of Bake and Take plc. We will use reasonable care to ensure that information is accurate and up to date, but cannot guarantee this. We will not be liable for any losses or damage that you may suffer as a result of relying on the information on this Website. The contents of the Website do not constitute an invitation to invest in shares of Bakery Works Ltd.
We make no warranty that:
• the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free;
• defects will be corrected; or
• the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive. To the extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for any losses arising out of your use of the Website. This includes direct, indirect or consequential losses including loss of business, loss of profits and any loss of or damage to data.
• Nothing in these terms and conditions shall be construed as seeking to exclude our liability of Bakery Works Ltd for death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
4. Links to other websites
There may be links to external websites on the Website. The links are placed there for your convenience but we accept no liability for the content or accuracy of any of those sites. The inclusion of such a link does not indicate that we endorse that site.
5. Intellectual property rights
All copyright and other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content belong exclusively to us or our licensors. By accessing the Website, you agree that you will access the content for your personal non-commercial use only. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without our consent.
6. Data protection
Except as expressly provided in these terms and conditions, a person who is not a party to these terms and conditions shall have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to rely upon or enforce any term. This does not affect any right or remedy of the third party which exists or is available apart from that Act. These terms and conditions contain all of the terms and conditions relating to your use of the Website. This acknowledgement shall not apply to any misrepresentations and/or breaches of warranty which constitute fraud. If any term or provision in these terms and conditions shall be held to be illegal or unenforceable in whole or in part such term or provision shall be deemed not to form part of these terms and conditions. The validity and enforceability of the remainder shall not be affected. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. You hereby irrevocably agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
8. Online ordering
Generic Terms & Conditions Online Ordering Process.
In order to place an order with Bake&TAKE, the Customer (you):
• Must have an active account.
• Must only Order for yourself or your employer or any other organisation for which you have been given authority so to do.
• Must provide (for Orders to be Delivered), a postcode, delivery time and delivery date.
The postcode must be within our agreed delivery zones, otherwise we reserve the right to refuse sale. Delivery dates and times must be compatible with the delivery open times.
• Must place an order equal to or higher than the minimum order value.
• You may add Order Notes and Delivery Notes following the selection of food, and we will endeavour to comply with reasonable requests. You must select a delivery address (for Orders not to be collected), and may add optional delivery information. You must input or select a billing address.
• You may choose to make payment On Account provided that we have accorded that facility to you, or by credit or debit card.
• In order to place an order, you must agree to these Terms & Conditions, which are available at any point during the order process.
• No abusive or offensive language will not be tolerated, and bake&TAKE may suspend or terminate the account of you in question.
9. Credit Account facility – Terms and Conditions
1. Payment terms are strictly 30 days from date of invoice and are subject to successfully completing an application for credit which will be checked through credit agencies.
2. For all orders placed by the website, an order confirmation will be sent to The Customer prior to delivery. The customer is responsible for checking the order confirmation prior to the fulfilment time and date, any amendments must be notified in line with the cancellation terms. Please refer to the Cancellation of orders section in this document. After the order has been completed an invoice will be sent to the Customer and any disputed amounts must be notified to the Company within 2 days from date of invoice.
3. The Customer is asked where possible to retain any receipts from delivery of the products as confirmation of delivery and also for VAT purposes.
4. The Company reserves the right to charge interest at 5% over LIBOR on the overdue balances for the period from the date on which payment shall have become due until the date in which payment shall be made including any period after the date of any judgement or Decree against the Customer.
5. Signatories should be a Director within the company or ensure that they have the appropriate authority prior to signing the form.
6. In the event of any cheques or payments due by the Customer to the company being dishonoured, a charge of £15 will be made on the Customer’s account to cover bank and administrative charges.
7. Failure to pay by the due date shall entitle the Company to suspend delivery and charge if stock has already been purchased to fulfil your order of all unexecuted orders.
8. The Company reserves the right at any time in its absolute discretion to demand immediate payment of any overdue account and to take legal action to recover the debt and costs.
9. The Company may refuse an application without reason, or may withdraw credit facilities at any time and at its discretion may seek information with regard to the applicant from a credit reference agency.
10. Any change of details, including change of address, must be notified to bake&TAKE at the address or email address below. Online customers are responsible for ensuring that their details are correct and up to date.
11. The risk of loss or damage to any products delivered under this contract shall pass to the Customer upon delivery to the required Customers premises.
12. Any delivery of products can be made by the Company to such premises as the Customer shall reasonably require.
13. The Customer shall allow the Company reasonable access to such premises and shall use best endeavours to ensure that a responsible person shall be at the place of delivery, to take delivery of the products and to sign for them.
10. Receipt of Order
All customers will receive email confirmation of their order automatically following the order being placed. The email confirmation will include full breakdown of items and costs involved in the order, the total cost, the delivery date, the requested delivery deadline and location, for Orders to be Delivered.
11. Amendments to Order
Any changes to an order must be notified to us as soon as possible. All efforts will be made to accommodate changes but we reserve the right to refuse changes requested within 24 hours of the Order time.
If the products or service you receive are incorrect or do not meet the standards of bake&TAKE, you may be entitled to a full replacement of order, a refund or partial refund. you must contact bake&TAKE within 2 working hours of delivery of goods with details of any perceived deficiencies.
For reasons of hygiene and public health, exchanges are not available for food items.
14. Lead time and Deliveries
We require a working lead time of 24 hours for Online Orders. Additional delivery costs may apply if you are outside of a specified delivery zone.
15. Product Descriptions
Bake&TAKE attempts to be as accurate as possible however we do not warrant that product descriptions or other content is accurate, completely reliable, or error free.
From time to time there may be information on bake&TAKE that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice (Including after you have submitted your order). We apologies for any inconvenience this may cause you.
16. Pricing and Sales Tax
Prices and availability of items are subject to change without notice the prices advertised on this site are for orders placed and exclude sales taxes and delivery. Sales Tax will be charged in accordance with the prevailing tax laws.
17. Cancellation Fee
Charges for cancelled Orders will 100% on day of delivery, 50% 12 hours before delivery 0% 12 to 24 hours prior to delivery.
All content includes on the Online Ordering site such as text, graphics logos button icons images audio clips digital downloads and software is protected by copyright laws.
19. License and Site Access
Bake&TAKE grants you a limited license to access this site. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents, nor any collection or use of any product listings descriptions or prices, nor any derivative use of this site or its contents, nor any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant nor any use of data mining, robots or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
This site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold or otherwise exploited for any commercial gain.
The address of bake&TAKE is provided on all pages of the online ordering site.
The contact email address for firstname.lastname@example.org
Bakery Works Ltd T/A bake&TAKE VAT Number
The VAT number of Bakery Works T/A bake&TAKE is 160824813
This website is available only in English.
20. Privacy Notice
Bake&TAKE is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Bake&TAKE may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1/1/16.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• name and job title
• contact information including email address
• demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
• if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to bake&TAKE, 30 Staveleigh Mall, Ladysmith Shopping Centre, Ashton-u-Lyne OL67JQ.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Complaints should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or to our office:
30 Staveleigh Mall
Ladysmith Shopping Centre,